Urolift is an advanced, minimally-invasive technology that has been extensively tested and proven over the past 5 years for treatment of the benign enlargement of the prostate.
- Can be performed under local, spinal, or general anaesthesia
- Typically a one-time procedure
- Outpatient treatment with no hospital stay
- Shortest recovery period
- Preserves sexual function
- Provides fastest relief from BPH symptoms
- Does not require catheter in most cases
Know your options. Talk to us about UroLift before you make a decision about your BPH treatment.
Your Health and Lifestyle Priorities
When comparing your BPH treatment options, consider these lifestyle factors. How important are they to you? Take this short quiz and see if UroLift is the right choice for you.